Compactors are ideal for those who generate large volumes of light to medium density waste and recycling materials.
Compacted waste minimises unused air space in the unit, requires fewer bins, increases efficiency, has a higher volume per transportation and is cost-effective. They can be supplied with hand loading in mind or with bin lifters to suit wheelie bins from 120 litre through to 1100 litre.
Haulaway offers two different types of compaction units; stationary compactors with static two-piece units for maximum volume, or transportable compactors with sealed one-piece units for wet materials.
Stationary Compactors are two-piece units with auger or blade compaction, that allows for a larger volume per transportation for dry compactable waste and recycling materials. Benefits include:
- Reduced transportation cost of waste and recycling off your site
- Less manual labour required to deal with waste materials
- Safe and easy to operate
- Lower carbon footprint
- Durable and built to last
Transportable Compactors are an all-in one-piece machine that is suited for wet materials where liquid could be an issue. We can supply these compactors brand new or second hand depending on the application and demand on the unit. They can also be customised to suit site requirements. Benefits include:
- Ideal for both general and wet waste and recycling materials
- Reduced manual handling and safe operation
- Easy removal from site for emptying
- Can be chute, bin lifter or hand loaded